Sunday 28 October 2012

Nose to the grindstone

I'm on call today. Went in at lunchtime and saw all the patients that had been admitted up to 4pm - proper on the ball today, me. But then I had a lull and an hour spare. So I went back to my office and downloaded a pattern for a long sleeved T shirt for the green jersey fabric I bought yesterday. Printed it out, taped it all together and cut it out!
It's the downloadable Burda Lydia pattern...I would actually love to try the Renfrew from Sewaholic but I'm too impatient to sew something and just wouldn't have been able to wait for the pattern to arrive in the post! So I'm all ready to pin, cut and start sewing tomorrow night after work. Just hope I don't get disturbed tonight (it's a 24 hour on call) so that I have a clear head in the morning...
Oh yes, I had more help from Merky last night as my Sureau dress fabric was drying. Cheers mate.

1 comment:

  1. Flipping heck Sabs you make me feel lazy! On the other hand, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. Thanks!