Sunday 3 June 2012

What to do when it's pouring with rain....

...on the Queen's Jubilee weekend?

Why, sew of course!

So far, I've made a waterproof pouch to hold shampoo, showergel, toothpaste etc for when we go on holiday. The hubby found an old tent that is no longer usable in the depths of the garage/shed (I would call it more of a pigsty/dump...) and it was perfect for the job.

Sorry, it's a bit creased!
I've also started cutting fabric in readiness for the Summer Sewing Contest at Ellison Lane and the Purse Palooza. I'll need to get a move on with these as I only have a little bit of time before I go on holiday to finish the bags/purses, photograph them, write a blog post AND enter into the competitions. And that's as well as work, being on call, baking a cake for our work Jubilee Party and packing... it's going to be a busy week.

Happy Jubilee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you so please leave me a comment. Thanks!